It has been a while and things have been crazy as hell around here but, what's new right? Everyone's lives are crazy these days and it seems like much of my time is spent trying to keep myself from eating my way through a bad economy. LOL Seriously though times are hard all over and trying to lose weight while keeping the grocery bill down is not exactly the easiest thing to accomplish.
I'm off to watch my oldest child play baseball but I am planning to write a more in depth post tonight. Fall is here and it is my favorite time of the year. So many good things to eat and so many good recipes to share! I have a wonderful one to share with you this evening and, if you like soup and if you like sweet potatoes, you will like this recipe for sure.
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment